| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort St John, Bc in August is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 57.5mm (2.3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 16:10 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort St John, Bc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort St John, Bc:
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE