| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort St John, Bc in May is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 40.9mm (1.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 15:23 long and the longest day is 17:12 long with an average length of 16:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort St John, Bc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort St John, Bc:
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE